Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ashley Tisdale's Guilty Pleasure Album
Did you know that Ashley Tisdale has a new album coming at the end of next month? She's been promoting her single, "It's Alright, It's Ok!" all over and recently performed the song live on Good Morning America. If you're an avid youtube user, you'd probably already found the whole album on there.The reason why? I don't know! She's an American Artist, but the United States is among the last countries to be releasing the album. I couldn't resist the temptation of hearing all the songs, so I did listen to them on youtube. It's a nice mix of rock/pop/electropop, similiar to Kelly Clarkson's most recent album, "All I Ever Wanted." Another little tid bit about the album, Ashley sings a song written/produced by Katy Perry! The album is full of hits and I would be very suprised if it doesn't sell well. I definetely will be supporting her when the album comes out July 28. I'll give an in depth review closer to the release date.
Here is Ashley's current single, "It's Alright, It's Ok!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're pretty slow..everyone knows it like since one or two weeks ago...Her new album is way better than her first album!