Sunday, January 11, 2009

Britney News
Ok, so I'm sure you've already heard about these two brand new songs entitled "Abroad" and "Take The Bait". Now the lyrics were posted on Britney's official site which leads me to believe they're real but I'm still unsure. I really want them to be, dont get me wrong, but in the back of my mind I'm still thinking it could be a publicity stunt! What do you think?
Also, how do you feel about the "clean" version of If U Seek Amy. It's said that in the chorus of the "clean" version, it goes "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to seek amy". Whats your opinion on that?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, those 2 songs are real they have been registered on ASCAP.Second the clean version of If U Seek Amy is fan made, there is no official word on weather or not it will be censored and if it is it's way to early to have that version because the single won't be out for months cause Circus is just being offically released.

Anonymous said...

The censored version will see. "Are begging for you to seek Amy"

Anonymous said...

Hey! Idk if the songs are real...but what is ASCAP? I googled and found the stop animal creulty thing. And second there is no point to censor it. IF U Seek Amy can be seen as bad or not. Who cares? It's still awesome!!

Sean Dempsey said...

ASCAP is how you register your song for copyright and how the artist gets royalties etc. stuff like that I think!I think the only reason its been censored is because of parents! lol

Anonymous said...

I think its pointless to censor this song. Ive had this song since before the album came out and Ive only just realised what it actually means. Im pretty sure the kids are not going to notice she is spelling out a swear word...

Anonymous said...

omg never head about those
songs cant wait for the link

& if you seek amy IS the clean version lol she coulda just said f-u-c-k ME;

luck4life said...

It is complete crap! you can't censor a song that is not saying anything BAD!!

Its all cuz of parents!!

I am SO UPSET!!!!