Sunday, April 15, 2007

Here is my review for the Christina Aguilera concert:
Danity Kane was the first opening act, and they were pretty good. Next was The Pussycat Dolls, and they pumped up the crowd really good. I loved all the dancing they did, which they are really good at. I really loved their performances. And then it was time for the legen to come on, and when she first came on the crowd went crazy! She performed songs from her first,second,and third cd. Christina Aguilera is one true artist who is going to be around for a long time. I think my faves of Christina's act were: Candyman,Enter The Circus/Welcome,Dirrty,Still Dirrty,Fighter, & Hurt. If anyone has seen her yet, i HIGHLY recommend seeing her, truly amazing!! The video that is up at the top of this post, is al the clips i got from the concert, and i combined them all. SO ENJOY!!!

No comments: